Thursday, May 14, 2009

yeah, that's what i thought bucko

alright, enough doom and gloom. its kind of silly.

guess what!? despite all of the ridiculous complications, i know that everything is going to work out fine in atleast 3 of my classes. they are not only giving me until the end of summer BUT the end of fall semester! hurray for that.

AND brocko's family isn't going to have to worry about medical bills because all $270,000 worth are going to be paid by disability. man oh man.

AND my God wraps around me so tight that all i can do is breathe in His love. can i get an "amen sista"

AND i have a pretty tulip that i found in the middle of the flint hills.

_________________________________________________________

now for a serious note. alright people. my 21st is arriving fast. june 8th to be precise. i'm pretty sure that i can't drink because of the meds, but don't worry, i have a fool proof plan to make it a rockin time.

office supplies.

yes that's right, office supplies. few things are better than the smell of new notebooks, the feel of just the right pen in your hands, and the joys of sticky notes. luke announced his love for sugar cookies and, lo and behold, sugar cookies appeared on his doorstep. i'm going for the same vibe here, but all i'm asking for is some beautiful office supplies.

really now people, is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

  1. *amen sista*

    but don't hold your breath on the office supplies on your doorstep... the main instigator of the cookies has already left town for the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there for your birthday!!!

    But no, I'm in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Office supplies? really? I didn't see that one comming, but then I rarely do.

    ReplyDelete