Wednesday, August 12, 2009

de dehvil isa lia'

argh. ye matey. not really. more just argh.

this is when i wish i could physically fight personified lies that are trying to steal my joy. in my head, it would feel so much better if i could feel myself breaking the face of badness.

here's the dealio:

i love my God. i love my God. i love brock, even when i don't know how. like now. and i don't freaking appreciate it when something tries to convince me that i don't. that i am running away. that all this blessing in colorado is really selfish. that i'm not hurting enough for him. that i wish this were all over no matter what the cost.

lies. balogna. bull. hogwash. fooey. that's right, fooey.

i don't have anything in me on my own, but i have everything in my God. my heart and my flesh may fail, but the Lord is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

here is my battle cry:

psalm 57

7 My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.

8 Awake, my soul!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.

9 I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.

10 For...

great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

my battle cry is joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment